Today's FINVIZ 5 Minute Charts - (for other charts go to the bottom of this page)

Click HERE for more real-time ADVANCED CHARTS and see the bottom of this page for more real time price updates.

FINVIZ - Financial Visualizations and Charts here: here.

3 Reasons to Get Your Gold Shopping List Ready

3 Reasons to Get Your Gold Shopping List Ready

For some of the same reasons that others think gold is losing its luster, I’m seeing incredibly positive signs for the yellow metal. In fact, from here it looks like the easiest path for gold is up … and I think it may be about to head higher in a hurry.

I’ll be in Vancouver this weekend (Jan. 22-23), speaking at the Cambridge House 2012 Resource Investment Conference. And in today’s video, I want to give you a taste of what I’m looking for in Vancouver, and what I’m seeing in precious metals right now.

This is just a sneak preview of the returns that are coming for smart investors. To get the full story on the trends and the specific trades that you should be riding, you must be a member of my Red-Hot Global Resources service.

Be among the first to get my favorite picks in this profitable space by claiming your membership spot today!

All the best,

Sean


http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/3-reasons-to-get-your-gold-shopping-list-ready-13605?FIELD9=3

No comments: