· Has uncertainty and instability changed leaving us confident and certain of a stable future?
· Have the nations agreed a sound, effective, currency system that caters for local national problems on the Balance of Payments front?
· Have they agreed systems that effectively enforce this system, so that it is in national interests to subject themselves to that system?
· Has the global economy in all its major parts returned to real growth where economic imbalances are removed?
· Are we certain that the Sovereign Debt crises are over?
· Do we expect the shift in world wealth and power to Asia to be smooth and trouble free?
· Have the votes at the I.M.F. been changed to fully accommodate India and China’s proportion of economic power or will the U.S. remain in charge irrespective of such changes??
· Have central banks turned away from gold confident and fully reliant on global currencies.
If your answers are ‘yes’ to these then it is time to sell your gold.