Tony suggests to look for these signals:
- Gold and gold-related financial products will be commonplace.
- Gold going mainstream will be a sign that the bull market may be over.
- You'll be hearing a lot of chatter (amongst common sheople circles) about gold investing.
- The gold standard will become respectable.
- Other things will look cheap to you.
... and for long term holders of gold (5-10 years or more) I will add a just few more criteria to Tony's list:
- Gold price resistance is seen at $10,000 (use this rule only if milk is under $75/gal).
- All your teeth fall out from increased chem-trail activity.
- Flocks of CANARIES follow you everywhere .
- Robert Zoellick has dinner at your house.
- Ron Paul is appointed by President Schwarzenegger to head the FED Board of Governors